Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Music=life

 Okay, so of course I have to be a little bit contradictory. After everything stupendously wonderful I just said about Deaf culture, I must admit that music is a huge part of my life, I don't know where I would be without it. I'm not saying that those who can or can not experience music in the same way are somehow any less than, or do not have a better life. I'm simply saying that everyone has a medium. And this is mine.

 Music has been a huge part of my life.

 Music  has been therapy

  When you can identify a song that is so  in tune with your exact feelings,  you know  it's a part of you.

 For those of you who don't know, I sing.  I can sing. I love to sing. I need to sing. I think this song sums it up pretty well.

 For those of you  who want to know what I must always   have  playing, you can share this.

 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment